My first Diesel

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to the site, I just bought my first Diesel, an '06 F-250 Crew cab/short bed, auto, Its solid silver with 33K miles. Bone stock (not for long :D ) Just thougt Id introduce myself. Im gonna do some searching on here, but my plans are to add a programmer of some sort, an exhaust and intake. And obviously some wheels and tires.

Scott

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com glad that you could join us. Post some pics of you new rig. You might want to add gauges to that mod list. Lots off good guys on here with good info. Post often.

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Quick question, when I open a thread, the newest posts are at the top of the page, with the original post at the bottom...very annoying....anway I can change that?

Locojonny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

At the top of the tread, in the blue bar, there is a tab labeled display modes. Click there, and choose hybrid mode. It drove me nuts also!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome Scott. Congrats on the new to you truck.

You can also go to the user options and make changes there too.

I like Linear mode myself. :D

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes. Here comes another stupid question LOL I see "Zoo Dad Mod" Listed in many peoples sig, whats this all about? Just out of curiosity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58