My first ever dyno run

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Last weekend I went to the Dyno day at Twisted Innovations in Ashtabula OH.
I wanted to get a base line number on where the truck stands now before the fun starts. Made 226hp 404 Ft/lb torque.:roflmao I have some injector issue that will need to be looked into, but at 166,000 miles I guess a rebuild on them isn't too unreasonable. While I did make the lowest numbers of the day(7 trucks total) I got many compliments on my truck. Here's a few pics of my truck and also Nick's(doublesdiesel) 96 CC with the stacks. Nick will have to give his numbers. http://rapidshare.de/files/33044034/2nddynorun.avi.html

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Russ,

Those arent actually to bad of numbers for a basically stock truck. You need a set of Beans and some kick butt programming in there bud!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Russ,

Those arent actually to bad of numbers for a basically stock truck. You need a set of Beans and some kick butt programming in there bud!
let me piggy back
man thats darn good numbers be proud very proud

aint nothing a little $$$ cant increase

good job
:hail :D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
a couple phone calls to beansdieselperformance.com and you will be pumping out 400+ HP from that bad boy!!

AlaskaRedneK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on !

Id love to see how Id stand on a Dyno, As I too have "fun" planned for the near future:D

Nice truk btw:sweet
-Stouff

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I can see where it would become addicting. How do you guys feel about Swamps injectors?

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beans outperform them ;), btw those are damn good numbers for your mods, nice job!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well the short version.emailed bean and swamp last year about injectors.bean replyed in a few days and im still waiting for a reply from swamp.:rolleyes:

beans injectors of comparable size are makeing significantly more power than the same size injector from swamps

i seen a fresh injector from swamp that was pulled from the box and installed into a truck fail the contribution test,pouring raw fuel out of the turbo and smoke so bad it would burn your eyes.the whole upper half of the injector was LOOSE and flopping in the breeze

would you really want them haveing anything to do with your truck after seeing this?: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/249890596arpbEK

and if that aint enough how about these picture of a truck that was burnt by a faulty hose on thier GEN3 HPOP

08-25-06_1651.jpg

08-21-06_1230.jpg

normal_Gen3-2.jpg

normal_Gen3-3.jpg

highfive

USMC HMH-465 88-94
Reaction score
Russ said:
Thanks guys, I can see where it would become addicting. How do you guys feel about Swamps injectors?

If you want to be in the 325rwhp range and you are a good with a wrench just build your own set of stage 1's. It's not that tough and I am darn happy with the way mine runs. You want more than that and I would decide on goal and pick a package from one of the vendors.

Oh BTW, good numbers for a stock injectored truck I think that is what most peoples max is or within 10 or so way to go.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
one thing that concerns me with the DIY injector kits is what kind of warranty do you have if an injector screws up?with bean you have 180 day on the injectors plus customer service that cant be beat by anybody.:D :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14