My First Ford!!!!

lacastillo

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First of all im a Honda fanatic….have 3 honda CRX’s and I don’t car what people say but for some reason I fell in love with dually’s, it must be the Texas in me.

Well i just bought my FIRST Ford about a month ago....black 2003 6.0 F350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 dually....

I have to say its the freaken best truck ever!!!! I bought it from the original owner with only 57,000 miles on it, and well taken car of. I got a hell of a deal paid $14,500 mainly because me and the guy hit it off very well and he's a big supporter of the military, and I talked him down from 17. Im in the Marine Corps and live on Camp Pendleton in California, and I can’t complain, loven every day of this ****.....and about to deploy again but this time to Afghanistan, ****en sucks!!!

The truck is all stock and don’t plan on upgrading anything yet….tips or advice is always helpful but in not looking for crazy HP gains just as long as i can keep it reliable.

This past weekend I took it to a ford dealership and got both fuel filters changed, oil changed, and had a fuel injection service done and the truck idles smoother and runs better I was very impressed, it was worth every penny to me, payed $460 total.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:SDD and enjoy your time here, AND your new truck! Thank you for your service to our country.

Dave :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14