rant My mouth is watering now

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from a test drive of a Hennessey, VelociRaptor 800. This truck is tuned to like 810 hp and 745 lb-ft of torque and a nice set of twin turbos mounted down in the front. The ride on hard roads that feels like you have four tires going flat. But get it off road and holy crap!!!! I'm in love. I have never driven a truck like that.. 120 mph going though a field and down dirt roads the truck just glide across ditches and most anything in it's way. It has like 12" of drop in the shocks for the ride. Guys this was the sickest truck I have ever driven. The sound coming out of this truck is wild. Sound like a road fight with a vett.....lol....and the vett lost..:D

Google, Hennessey VelociRaptor 800

If your dealer gets one go do a test drive...;tu

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I heard about this truck from my bro the other day. I think there are different stages of this truck? He said it was like 600hp or somethin? 800 is just nutz! But I like it! Looks like the high horsepower numbers arnt just bein led by the specialty mustangs like Rousch and Shelby, sounds like trucks are next hehehe.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first I needed too, but after I was behind the wheel and got the feel for it. All hell brook loses, which is me...LOL We went up to a state forest were there is a mess of logging roads and open feilds we renamed them VelociRaptor run, Man did I have fun. If I hit the lotto. You know what I'll be getting. I'm to go with my buddy back up there this weekend. I'll see if I can do a video on a run on the logging roads.

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
they had a velociraptor on the new top gear last week.
it even did the test track at blistering speeds for a 6k lb off road truck.

lots of jumps and desert running.
i think it would work well in traffic congested cities like dallas and houston, just run over them

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had a velociraptor on the new top gear last week.
it even did the test track at blistering speeds for a 6k lb off road truck.

lots of jumps and desert running.
i think it would work well in traffic congested cities like dallas and houston, just run over them

I saw that today.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14