my nephew and sister need your help

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
this morning my sister was driving like an idiot as always.well she layed acros the front seats of her car to roll the rear window up while driving.she ended up side swipeing 1 tree and hit another tree wich send her car around in circles faceing the opposite direction when it stopped.the steering wheel got her in the pelvic area,the airbag got her in the shoulder.she had both kids in the car.the older one was on the passengers side,the baby on the drivers side.the older one somehow ended up out of his car seat and landed on the baby,which saved the baby from being covered with glass.the baby was brought to a local hospital by ambulance just to be checked out,he is with my parents now and is fine except for a bruise on his neck from the seat belt.my sister and the older one were flown by helicopter from the scene to Boston.i guess she is OK but my nephew has a fractured skull and his brain is bleeding.that doesnt sound to good for him.im still waiting for some updates.they were on thier way to my parents house to do laundry.

im not the praying type or godly type but im sure some of you are and if you could i would appreciate it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

heres pictures of the car

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Very unfortunate bro,my prayers going out to your family
9.gif

Cranking up the mojo for their recovery :cool:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
thanx alot guys.this means alot to me.i hope my nephew is OK.he is my little alien.i call him alien cuz in his ultrasound picture he looked like an alien.you guys are really like family too me. :thanks :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I hope everything works out for the best here Rich. Prayers sent your direction. :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14