My new exhaust!

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
Got my MBRP Performance 4" exhaust today and installed it....... And its amazing what she sounds like now. And there is a bit of performance gain. Noticeable but not huge.

Travis

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
It does. I can actually hear my Turbo when I'm at an idle. And when you roll the windows up, all you hear is a low deep rumble sound. So its still very quiet in cab.

Travis

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Awesome! Ford has the best cabs! Even with my stacks right behind my cab it is still decently quiet. Do you have the tymar airfilter yet?? If you dont have it that will bring the whistle out even more. Sounds really good. Put an aftermarket turbo on it and even louder.

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
Awesome! Ford has the best cabs! Even with my stacks right behind my cab it is still decently quiet. Do you have the tymar airfilter yet?? If you dont have it that will bring the whistle out even more. Sounds really good. Put an aftermarket turbo on it and even louder.

They Do! And no, I don't have the Tymar Airlifter. I gotta save my money now, inspection coming up in July and have lots I need to get done before she'll pass. :lmao

Travis

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
They Do! And no, I don't have the Tymar Airlifter. I gotta save my money now, inspection coming up in July and have lots I need to get done before she'll pass. :lmao

Travis

Luckily the tymar intake doesnt cost much to do. Just an airfilter and piece of pipe. I put an F.U. chip on mine recently and omg really woke it up. Its a hot rod now hehe. With smoke rollin too!

Rebel Horseman

Minuteman Patriot
Reaction score
They Tymar is well worth it. Makes a little difference in performance, but a huge gain in the fun factor. I had the MBRP on my old '01 and loved the sound and efficiency gain. Got a few major purchases I've got to make before I can put it on my '03. Did you go with the straight pipe or the MBRP muffler?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58