My new hardware...

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
I had a Morphen pump with a hose into my knee, Darvicet, and Motrin, both times.. That was a fun couple of weeks.. Nothing in my knee is stock and I had 70% cartilage removed, even bruised the bone really badly, still have no feeling on the outside of my leg from the knee down... BTW Im only 27

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Man, y'all are making me happy to have all OEM hardware. I'm thinking of having grease Zerks installed on all joints though for maintenance:roflmao .

when i practiced as an occupational therapist assisstance, i worked with alot of total hip and total knee replacements.

i actually had some "older" patients that would spray WD40 (the product, not the member here at SDD :roflmao ) on their bad knees.

they told me that it really made a big diff.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like we are all walking "hobbling" wounded. Another bad day for me. Level 9 pain, even with tramidal and ibpropin. I put up a replacement door on one of our outbuildings, and paid the price.
Where are my adopted sons, Bama, and Crumm? :D

I have a friend that has two sons, and he said that they never can be found when he needs their help, but they are never late for dinner. :)

I have a friend that has two to 6 months to live, (Liver cancer) so I know I should count my blessings. There are many others who are hurting worse than we are.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
It sounds like we are all walking "hobbling" wounded. Another bad day for me. Level 9 pain, even with tramidal and ibpropin. I put up a replacement door on one of our outbuildings, and paid the price.
Where are my adopted sons, Bama, and Crumm? :D

I have a friend that has two sons, and he said that they never can be found when he needs their help, but they are never late for dinner. :)

I have a friend that has two to 6 months to live, (Liver cancer) so I know I should count my blessings. There are many others who are hurting worse than we are.

man max, sorry to hear you had a bad day. sorry i couldnt be there to help ya out.

you sound like my mother, she could be sick as a dog, and supposed to be resting, but she doesnt know the word quit.

hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.:thumbs

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man max, sorry to hear you had a bad day. sorry i couldnt be there to help ya out.

you sound like my mother, she could be sick as a dog, and supposed to be resting, but she doesnt know the word quit.

hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.:thumbs

Thanks Bama;

It is just that things have to get done, and sometimes no one is around to help. Most of the younger people have jobs and are at work, and the older ones have just as much to do as I do, so they are taking care of business also. The bright side is that someday, after the next hip replacement, I will be back to normal and doing projects and walking without pain. That will be a great day:D
BTW next surgery is scheduled for September 5th. If I can hold out that long.
Surgeon is booked solid.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
when i practiced as an occupational therapist assisstance, i worked with alot of total hip and total knee replacements.

i actually had some "older" patients that would spray WD40 (the product, not the member here at SDD :roflmao ) on their bad knees.

they told me that it really made a big diff.

PB blaster should work better that wd-40. I would use that. :roflmao

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Naw, they shoulda just put a grease zerk in it right away, then you could lube it up with some good synthetic grease once a week :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14