my new mod's

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my Harley lights with the new 55 W HID lights from retrosolution...Todd was very helpfull with very fast service and a nice looking box the HID came in..also have my fuel lab 41402 fuel pump and a very nice looking and well built sump from TSD..Chris was also very helpful and answerd all my questions....cant wait to recover from surgery so I can get these things on my truck..

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you looking to gain from the fuel pump. I've seen some like these before in parts stores but I wasn't sure if they'ed be worth anything

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got ITP's intank fiter kit.and the filter base napa #4770 2 micron NAPA Wix filter 3528..i am going to run 5/8 line though ITPS filter through the pump then into the 2 micron then 1/2 up to the ITP bowl delete block..feeding both heads then though the regulator and run 3/8 back to the tank....
the fuel lab fuel pump will support enough fuel on low speed to the injectors with 0 psi drop for 600 hp (1300 HP set on full speed) ..it will give better power though out the rpm's and let the injectors live a longer healthy life...a pump is made to do just that..to pump....the sump will let the pump live longer because the fuel will gravity flow to the pump..no need for a lift pump to suck fuel up and out of the tank..
im slowly gathering parts..i got the rods to be sent in for the works.. shot peaned magnaflux, polish, and install new pin bearings and fitted with mahle pistons and rings then they will get Cryoing.. when i pull the motor i will be sending the cam to Dave Lott or Matt to have it gone though.already have the 910's..i need studs and im thinking about a griddle...the heads and block will be done here at home..i have everything for the fuel..just need to save for the hybrid 250cc sticks then wait for the snow to start falling again so i can pull the motor.i want a solid 550 HP motor when im done...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14