My Pavement Princess Made The Paper.

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
My baby and me went to a dyno day in the little town of Oroville CA. Even though I had one of the lower HP trucks there that day, somehow a pic of my baby ended up in the local paper. The reporter must have been a Ford fan. :thumbs

Anyway, the next day I went to the National Drags in Sonoma and people tell me I can clearly be seen in a crowd shot by ESPN TV. :cool:

Oroville Mercury Register

Glad I did not lie to anybody about where I was going last weekend. :eek:

Tom

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
kwazyca said:
My baby and me went to a dyno day in the little town of Oroville CA. Even though I had one of the lower HP trucks there that day, somehow a pic of my baby ended up in the local paper. The reporter must have been a Ford fan. :thumbs

Anyway, the next day I went to the National Drags in Sonoma and people tell me I can clearly be seen in a crowd shot by ESPN TV. :cool:

Tom

Tom,

That is way cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
Thanks Diane.

Just so you know. From the stock setting on my (your) chip to the 120 HP setting was exactly 160 HP difference. I don't remember what the torque difference was. I will have to look at the chart.

Tom

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kwazyca said:

Tom

Nice little article Tom. :thumbs I hope you guys had a good time in Oroville. Since the tranny in my baby is down I missed that one. I wish I knew you were going to the Nationals we could have met up for some food. Oh well next time. -popcorn

Mike

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
Glassdude said:
I wish I knew you were going to the Nationals we could have met up for some food. Oh well next time. -popcorn

Mike

Next year for sure Mike. Sounds like fun to me.

Tom

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
kwazyca said:
Thanks Diane.

Just so you know. From the stock setting on my (your) chip to the 120 HP setting was exactly 160 HP difference. I don't remember what the torque difference was. I will have to look at the chart.

Tom

Awesome ;tu

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Our paper down here had a slightly different photo
vbgarage.php
:sweet :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members