My Pavement Princess Made The Paper.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Kwazyca, nice trucks like yours make me want to sell my 2wd. STOP posting pictures of that B..A.. truck. :cool:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Is 4wd something a guy needs in Texas? I would like a little 2wd to run around town but here they are totally worthless in the winter.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Is 4wd something a guy needs in Texas? I wold like a little 2wd to run around town but here they are totally worthless in the winter.

As far as I'm concerned, unless you go muddin or have a farm or ranch, NO most guys down here just buy them to be bigger than the next guy. And those can be easily spotted as they have no trailer ball or receiver or goose or.... It's pretty silly down here. I can drive my truck anywhere on the family's land without getting stuck. If you have the proper tread, know how to use the throttle, and can pick a proper place to park, a 2wd is all you need. :cool:

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
NO most guys down here just buy them to be bigger than the next guy
Its a guy thing.. "Mine is bigger than yours". :roflmao I get a real kick out of the guy with the one-ton dually with no trailer hitch, no goosneck hitch, no camper tiedowns and nothing to haul. ;) There are many here in town but when winter hits they find out there mistake. -popcorn

kwazyca

Sesquipedalian
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Our paper down here had a slightly different photo
vbgarage.php
:sweet :D

My girlfriend saw that pic and laughed her ass off for 5 minutes. :D :roflmao

Thanks for the compliments folks.

Tom

Members online

No members online now.