My Public Apology

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know where your coming from with that but i do know your with friends just speaking for myself,, i have had some down side's as well. hang -in my bro.. we-be-with -you !!!!!!!!!dante59.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
just make sure put in RV hook ups,
i might just visit

we all stumble at times, but good folks will get back on the step and those who can will help.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I don't know if you'll see this, JL, because a while back you put me on your "Ignore" list over my awful "Priceless' thread, but from one Leinie fan to another, its all good. And good luck with the farm.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purcellville, Virginia
to an equine dentistry school.

got family in the area....one is a cop <brother>
cousin in ashland & lots of NOVAPS (powerstroke folks)
close by if you need help.

my parents arent too far away too.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Any man can screw up, takes a big man to admit it and an ever bigger man to ask for forgiveness.

Sounds like with the job, kiddo going away and a housing situation that you have reached a high stress level. If you need to blow some steam or talk, just get after it and we'll try to lend an ear.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People have off days, week, months, and years. Not a big thing you know we are all here to kick your ***** and lend a ear when needed. So Chin up walk tall and be happy. By the way I really like the house (aka farm to be).

On your 'little girl". You raised her right and she has here dads smarts. Then she will be alright, so no worries. Plus she wont have time to do much going to dentistry school. My sister did the dentistry school thing and she had no time for nothing but school.:sweet

85buggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice property

Kids can really put your life on edge I have 2 that have done it to me there great kids 25 & 21 .. everyone wants to come visit but it looks like I'm the closest. I have a camper up at Silver Lake Mi from our place we can see the entrance to the dune's. When I'm not up there I at home in Ohio. You hang in there your daughter will do fine at school and appreciate you for her up bringing

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I have a camper up at Silver Lake Mi from our place we can see the entrance to the dune's. When I'm not up there I at home in Ohio.

Silver Lake is about 2.5hrs from me..
oddly enough, I have been to Medina, Ohio

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58