Humor My sister is a nut case

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
her husband is too...She is moving from Fort Hood to Fort Gordon. Instead of renting a house, there renting a tent at the base camp ground for three months. Untill there new house is built. I even told her I would let her use my 5ther till the house was done. Nope he does not want to do it.

There two year old son is going to be a hand full with no A/C in a tent....... :dunno

I bet my wife $100 we will get a phone call about using the camper after the first really bad storm or 100 deg. temp. days/ week

Last edited:

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm a lil hard headed??? is there restrictions against being able to have the camper on grounds?

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm a lil hard headed??? is there restrictions against being able to have the camper on grounds?

Yes she is very hard headed. No, there's no restrictions on a camper. She does not want to pay the cost of the camper rate $325 a month. The tent is $93 a month plus the tent rental of $332.

I lay odds her husband talked her in to this. As soon as it gets really hot he's going to run house to his moms house here if florida and leave her in the tent.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I find it less strange they are living in a tent than I do they are building a house.........they could get reassigned before it gets built.

Tbar

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's a RN and asked to move closer to home (Florida) after one of the twin boy's died at the hospital she was working at. She is to be at this base for 5years so they say....LOL. But the house thing was cheeper to buy new then used. So she is buying new. The father is a P.O.S.. Has not worked in 7 years and not plaining on it, so call going to school...right. He and I dont get along there is always :stir :rant.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought all sisters were a nut case, sounds about like something mine would pull.
Yep, go ahead and get the old trailer ready, so if they tear it up you want be out much.
Doug

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes she is very hard headed. No, there's no restrictions on a camper. She does not want to pay the cost of the camper rate $325 a month. The tent is $93 a month plus the tent rental of $332.

I lay odds her husband talked her in to this. As soon as it gets really hot he's going to run house to his moms house here if florida and leave her in the tent.

wait... camper would be $325, but the tent is $93+$332...lmbo! yeah thats hard headed! going off your other comment about it, the husband is a real d-bag... hopefully your sis will wisen up sooner than later...

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I'm living in my fiver at $325 a month with all utilities. Maybe the tent thing is an Army mentality...even when I was active duty Air Force, when we lived in tents, they had wood floors, air conditioning and large screen televisions. The Army OTOH had your standard issue tents with no air conditioning...and they woke the Army folk up at o dark thirty for mandatory physical training.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll find out in a few weeks. I going up there and taking my 5ther for me to sleep in. :lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg