My trucks new look

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of tomorrow this will be my trucks new look. There will be a few minor changes, but you get the idea. Im hoping that having this on my truck will help me convince my wife that I need some new rims to....to help the business.

279102378.jpg

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im more of a solid color guy with my vehicles, but I need some additional advertising for my store. the area where my business is located is very restrictive on signs and billboards, so this is my loop hole. Plus when I go work out at local gyms, its like setting up a billboard in the middle of the parking lot.

atk

Reaction score
im more of a solid color guy with my vehicles, but I need some additional advertising for my store. the area where my business is located is very restrictive on signs and billboards, so this is my loop hole. Plus when I go work out at local gyms, its like setting up a billboard in the middle of the parking lot.

it would be hard to miss, but a good idea....better idea would be to park on top off couple of a cars, that way people would have a better view....:roflmao :roflmao ....

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I think it lools cool. The new body wraps they can put on vehicles these days are amazing. Plus, when you need to change it or sell the vehicle, it peels right off.

Gotta love anything to improve your truck's look or performance and write it off for bizness.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good truck is really going to stand out. Saw you Tuesday morning getting ready to turn on the Loop. Truck looks good in person.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something is backwards on that picture? Why does the FX4 look the way it does?
I will take a tax write off any time. So are you the one who is pictured on the side of your truck.

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good truck is really going to stand out. Saw you Tuesday morning getting ready to turn on the Loop. Truck looks good in person.

Thanks man. I saw the silver bullnose bumper in my mirror and figured it was your truck. Not too many of those out there. Your truck will look sick if you lift it on some mud grip tires.

Something is backwards on that picture? Why does the FX4 look the way it does?
I will take a tax write off any time. So are you the one who is pictured on the side of your truck.

The pic is of the passenger side, and flipped on my computer program. No its not me, just a jpeg my graphics guy had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14