My turn for surgery

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I wanted to let ya'll know that it's now my turn for surgery and I'll be away for a couple weeks recovering from Cervical Spine Fusion(C 5-6,C 6-7) that takes place tomorrow at around noon.

My better half will take care of my emails & PM's during my absence :cowboy: :sweet

Just sent her out for some lottery tickets :D

Bill

Max Power

Reaction score
Good luck, I too hope all goes well. Have your wife let us know how it went. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Take care,
Tony

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Thanks Tim,we've been looking towards this neck surgery for near 4 years now! :D

Bill

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dude !
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the surgeons !!!

We KNOW it will come out fine !

Thinkin' of you in Dallas ole' bud !

Swany

truck driver
Reaction score
Hey Bill, you gonna be cruising thru the Morgan Hill/San Jose area? I'll pm ya with my cell number, I'll be in Brentwood on Saturday but let's try to hook up. Hope the surgery goes well!!!!

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I wanted to let ya'll know that it's now my turn for surgery and I'll be away for a couple weeks recovering from Cervical Spine Fusion(C 5-6,C 6-7) that takes place tomorrow at around noon here in Sacramento California :)

My better half will take care of my emails & PM's during my absence :cowboy: :sweet

Just sent her out for some lottery tickets :D

Bill

Best wishes, Bill. Take care.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Swany said:
Hey Bill, you gonna be cruising thru the Morgan Hill/San Jose area? I'll pm ya with my cell number, I'll be in Brentwood on Saturday but let's try to hook up. Hope the surgery goes well!!!!
I sure wish I had extra time to swing down there but the post surgery care is going to keep me in the hospital thru the weekend and can't make it down that way as I originally intended but I didn't find out I was getting the work done till today at noon :rolleyes:

Wish I could make it down to meet ya'll for lunch or breakfast but I'll have to give rainchecks this time around,don't worry I'll be back soon! :sweet

Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14