My turn.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Mike and I'm an.........

Oh, sorry:sorry wrong forums.

As stated, names Mike and I drive a 95 F-350 4x4 Crewcab with an auto. Some of you already know me from other forums similar to this one. Ive done several mods to my rig and intend on driving it for at least three more years.

A little about me. Born in N.Cal and grew up in the upper midwest. Spent many hours in the seat of a tractor smelling diesel fumes and eating dirt. I attended college and got my degree and decided to move back to N. Cal again and found work and settled down (kinda?) and began a family. I stayed with that for nearly 10 years and had an opportunity to move a little closer back towards home and jumped at it. That put me in Wyoming and I have been here for 7 years now and work in the oil and gas industry. About three years ago I was in need of better transportation and I set my sights on a crew cab pickup and I desperately wanted a diesel. Economics dictated to me that buying new was out of the question. That immediatly narrowed my choices down to a first generation PSD. I havent regretted the purchase even once. Its been a solid truck and 95% of the money I have spent on it has been by choice, not necessity.

Some of my hobbies include hunting, fishing, skiing, camping, motorcycles, ATV's and muscle cars. My wife and children activley participate in all hobbies with me.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you guys better.

Mike

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Mike
I see no one else is ready to put up......
soooooo
I support PETA (people who EAT tasty animals) wow what a relief

I am a retired sailor of over 21 years. All helicopters, fixin, painting, etc etc
Spent my last tour training new saliors how to be good airframe technicians

I am licensed with the FAA as an Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic.
first truck 1955 short box cheby
First Ford 1988 4x4 short box 5.0
2nd 1992 F250 SC HD 4x4 7.3 IDI (w/banks sidewinder)little over 110k when traded
Spent fours years at night school Learning about OTR oil Burners and marine powerplants
3rd 2002 F350 Crew Cab Dually
New Rv caused us to get a
4th truck 2006 F350 Crew Cab Dually Towboss

I love my family and my grandkids, especially my wife of over 21 years marriage
As for education... Embry Riddle- 2004, yep it took awhile
Presently I am a contractor with the government :usa
Some how I feel better
Thanks Mike

I cant get enough of Diesel trucks big or small and Helicopters

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Its my friday and YANNO I am ready to get outta here YUNNO
you guys get three whole days with no :innocent :tounge

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice to meet you Mike.

Maybe well run across one another one of these days. We plan on using our new trailer a lot more and maybe we will come Casper way.

Barrett

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58