My turn

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about trying Bio Diesel for months and I got a tankfull of B99. I have a set of fuel filters behind my seat, so I am ready. I only have 55 miles on the tank full, so it is too early to tell. It is quieter and seems to smell like fries, but it is hard to tell. Runs about the same as before.

Dave:D

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
It is quieter and seems to smell like fries,...

Dave:D

Does that make you pull into MacDonalds alot? Must make you hungry or at least the people behind you! I guess you could fry up some 'smoke rings' :D

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I got it in San Jose on south 10th st, Western States petrolum and I paid $3.19 per gallon. I don't eat at McDonalds or any other burger joint. My cholesteral won't allow me that choice, so i burn it instead.

Dave

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped into my favorite place for diesel this morning and paid 2.99. Got down the road about a 1/4 mile and saw another station (usually higher) at 2.85!:cussing:

I'm looking into Bio in the Atlanta area. Does anyone in this neck of the woods have any info? I did find a website lastnight http://www.vegenergy.com/ Did not have time to look it over good though.
How much should I expect to pay per gallon?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
it appears you will pay very close to the same as #2. Here it is 10 cents cheaper but I have to drive 50 miles roundtrip.

Yesterday I made a 150 mile round trip running my bio for 1/2 and dino the other (to get rid of it) and I could tell a tremendous difference when cycling between the two. As long as bio is available I doubt I will ever put more than about 20% dino in and that would be in winter. Too bad it isnt a better price difference too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14