New Owner! n00be in SW Mo.

tanyj

n00be
Reaction score
Hi. New PSD owner here in SW Mo. & glad to find a site with this much info. I am a recovering 1st gen Cummins owner, but my wife wanted more cab space, so i scored a decent '96 4 door short box, and like it a lot, so far. Current mods i have in the works are unbald tires (not new, i can't afford those, yet), wash & wax, keeping at least 1 of the tanks 1/2 full, and learning how to use the new fangled Alpine that was in it from the PO. (basicly blew my wad on the truck). Glad to meet folks & I don't know squat about these other than they ride nice & have a ton of comfortable space in the cab.

:turbo

tanyj

n00be
Reaction score
Dodge had lifted Alcan springs & my 4-wheel camper & trailer with a pile of Jeep on it just made it calm down. Loved my Dodge, but it rode like a**. I'm actually hoping to find a mono-beam for this one by next year. & then when the e4od explodes, make a trip to Brian's for a new tranny.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Dodge had lifted Alcan springs & my 4-wheel camper & trailer with a pile of Jeep on it just made it calm down. Loved my Dodge, but it rode like a**. I'm actually hoping to find a mono-beam for this one by next year. & then when the e4od explodes, make a trip to Brian's for a new tranny.

is yours a 250 with ttb? i think there are a few people selling 350 front axles on this forum...i could be wrong.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome, tany theres something special about the OBS.

:welcome1

That Dodge must have really rode bad for you to think a 96' rides good ;)

You did see that he had a first gen cummins Crummy...... thats akin to a wooden wagon box on stone wheels.:stir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14