Name that dog

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
We adopted a german shepard mix with only 3 legs today. The shelter called him Trey but that is my brother-in-law's name so we need another. I was thinking of a german name but don't speak any so don't know any. Who has suggestions?

:sweet

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
oddly, that is my other brother-in-law's name. So far, my sister has offered Gunter which might work. He needs a good manly name since the shelter already took away his marbles.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He kind of looks like a Hank to me. Yeah it stinks those shelters are marble collectors. They say it's supposed to help with their disposition and calm them down, well they forgot to tell my black lab that.

Last edited:

ponyexpress94

Diesel Power Junkie
Reaction score
Peter,

Man that is one heck of a cute puppy.

Here's a link for ya...http://http://www.geocities.com/dog_names/name_your_dog_german.html

I simply did a search on Google for "German Names for Pets" the link above is just one of many that came up on the search.

Kudos to you for adopting, I think the adopted ones know they got lucky and return the favor by being really faithful, entertaining pets. Enjoy the new addition to the family and let us know what name you pick!!!!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cute puppy. Sad to see that he's missing a leg. I went to www.freetranslation.com and keyed in three legs and got "Drei Beine".

Don't ask me how to pronounce it unless it's "Dry Bain" or Dry Bean" or "Dry Bine".

Good luck with the little guy. He'll probably grow into a 90 pound beast that will be a very protective dog.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Tripod ;)
:sorry

good on you guys for getting an adopt a dog, they seem to be the best friends

herr dallas

our german dog ( the spoiled rotie is a dallas)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58