NC will give you a big fine for bio-diesel use.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
You can run all the alt. fuels you want. Just pay the taxes. (their rules not mine) It sucks, but until people speak up and have the laws changed, you have to play by the current rules.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I bet they even ticket speeders there too!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
what do you think pays for road construction & improvements?

Reaction score
I think that whatever government committee is in charge of finding alternitive fuels should have to pay the fines. Here are people who are willing to find and use alternitive fuels, which i suspect is why they are pullin down all that government money. So they pay the fines, they are puttin government money to the use on what it was dealt out for. And the people are gettin their cheap fuel.

BlueRidgeRunner

Ford Parts Guy
Reaction score
what do you think pays for road construction & improvements?

Type in "tea pot museum" into Google and see where NC spends fuel taxes.

BTW, The road I live on has been tore up for years by logging trucks that pay road use taxes and NC still does not fix it.

NC used to have some of the best roads in the nation. Now we have some of the worst. :cussing:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlueRidgeRunner;NC used to have some of the best roads in the nation. Now we have some of the worst. :cussing:[/QUOTE said:
Maybe the politicians in office need to be kicked out in the next electon. But then, if they're like the ones in other states (especially Southern states) the new ones will be just as bad as the old ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14