ND FNG signing in

Locojonny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello to the forum! After quite a few years of driving gassers, I've finally found what I think was a smokin' deal on a diesel p/up. '99 F250 4x4, 7.3l supercab lbox, and a 6 spd manual to top it off! I've only had GMs in the past, starting with an '86 GMC 2 wheeler w/ a 6.2 that I wish would have run forever. Still have an 82 Caprice, w/ 5.7, and it runs like a top with 98k on it. Excellent site, I've been lurking for a few weeks, and it looks like there's a huge amount of knowledge and experience here. :clap: Hope to learn more, and maybe even help out once I get some miles on this rig. :sweet

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
:w4

Post up some pics of your truck when you get a chance, also fill in your signature with all the details, so that we can no more about it, and provide better assistance in the future. ;tu

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard jonny:sweet Great to have you in the community:wc2

Been down the 6.2L road many years ago,my peeve was the glow plugs:dizzy

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
:SDD2

4 years at Grand Forks AFB '82-'86

Is the the state bird still the mosquito?:D

Locojonny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Tail Gunner- they just keep getting bigger!!

Went Army myself, not too far from where you were-Camp Grafton, 'bout 80 miles west. I get out to the air base about once a month, it's changed so much in the last 10 years, if you haven't been there since '86, you probably wouldn't recognize a thing now!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Tail Gunner- they just keep getting bigger!!

Went Army myself, not too far from where you were-Camp Grafton, 'bout 80 miles west. I get out to the air base about once a month, it's changed so much in the last 10 years, if you haven't been there since '86, you probably wouldn't recognize a thing now!!

Was in GF for a wedding about 8 years ago. Drove out to the base just to see how much had changed. The B-52 on display outside the main gate was one I had flown several times while I assigned there.
233787181UnVWDJ_fs.jpg

233787377tGBqSB_fs.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14