Nebie in Oklhoma

jmstu76

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I new and I have a Diesel problem, no not really.

I've got an '08 F-250 4x4 with 23,000 miles. I registered to this forum to see if I can learn some more about this truck. This is our 4th generation Superduty. We had an '88 Diesel with a banks turbo. We had '94 IDI powerstroke. We still have a '99 with the 7.3L. It's got 220,000 miles, bone stock and probaly pulls harder than the '08. This new truck has some nice features but also some quirks I didn't expect.

I have some quesions about tires sizes and DPF deletes, but I'm going to search around before I start asking questions that have already been answered.

James

jmstu76

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wow, already some welcomes. Thanks, I'm feeling good here. (I participate heavily on thesamba.com, it's for weeny little aircooled vw's) I am trying to figure out if the DPF delete kits for the '08 are a good option. I have got terrible milage out of this truck since it rolled out from the dealer. I'm talking 10.5 mpg, no load, and around 7 mpg with the goose neck and tractor. I baby the thing and don't hot rod at all. I am always driving under the speed limit. I use the tow/haul mode when I tow. I'm still on the original tires. Can anyone direct me to some helpful threads?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14