comment Need a new place for Friday Fish Fry.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
After looking and trying different places for quite some time, I had finally found a restaurant that I decided as having the best Friday night Fish Fry in the area.

Yesterday on the evening news, they reported that my favorite fish fry place had been sold to another local eatery famous for yuppi/deli health food. :rant
This really sucks, there are too many places around where you can find vegi-bars to graze upon or to get an overpriced version of a Subway sandwich.

Trying to find really good, all-you-can-eat, beer-battered cod that's nice and hot & not greasy complete with a baked spud, coleslaw and a role for about $9 is really hard to do.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing that yuppy/deli health food took root that fast in da Yoopee...

probably because of all the Trolls that can't leave their Starbucks in Detoilet...

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I did a fish fry in the outdoor turkey cooker a few weekends ago, and it came out great. Used Canola oil, and made home fries at the same time in the same basket. Dumped the whole mess on a couple layers of paper towels for a few minutes to soak up the excess oil and served. It was a hit. Don't think I had more than $20.00 in the whole thing and fed 5 people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14