Help Needed Need advise on a leveling kit

Big bill

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Bill. I am new to the site and am looking for some much needed advise. I have an 08 F350 FX4 with the 6.4 diesel and stock 20 inch wheels. I want to level the front end of my truck so i can run a larger tire. To be honest I am a little lost, there are alot of kits avail and im not sure what would be best for me. I want to be able to run either 33's or 35's preferably the new nitto trail grapplers.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
leveling kit?

If your looking for a quality ride then the more you spend the better the ride will be, suspension connection has low prices but I have heard rough riding issues after installing, dual steering stabilizers will help that though. take your time but if your interested in just a lift then rize industries is the place to go, my buddies 07 250 rides like on a cloud and it's got a 10 inch kit on 40's, good luck.

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put new leveling springs in from Rancho ( they come in red or black) and changed front shocks all for under 300 bucks! i run 35's and a snow plow. there is plenty of clearance probably could fit 37"s without the plow.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58