Need an OASIS report

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
As far as I know, you have to be an employee of ford or a ford dealer to have access.

and i am guessing that person would be you!:dunno

if so, we should set up a special thread section for guys who would like to get oasis's. what say you mods? and of course that would have to be o.k. w/ you tech.....

:sweet

Toptech

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

if so, we should set up a special thread section for guys who would like to get oasis's. what say you mods? and of course that would have to be o.k. w/ you tech.....

That would probable work out ok as long as there are a few members with access to OASIS. I myself could go weeks or possible months without loging onto this sight. Especially when the weather breaks and I'm not sitting around inside with nothing to do. I'd hate to have someone waiting on a report and get it a month later.

CHPMustang

Reaction score

I'm all for it long as we have a couple members that regularly log in to SuperDutyDiesel can run reports when needed for the membership.
Interested Members with Oasis login,PM me to see what we can set up.
:TY CHP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14