Need gauge mount help

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I decided to tidy up the 2 air pressure gauges mounted under my dash (for the airbags) as well as install a fuel pressure gauge (along with the regulated return) and did a little test fit with the 3 under dash pod, found that the shift lever hits the pod in R and 1 :(
Does anyone have any idea on how to make it work? I already considered a short throw shifter, but have read mixed reviews on it's effectiveness and operation. It also seems a bit extreme $$$ wise. I already have a 3 pod overhead, and do not want to go with an A- pillar pod (like the handle).
So what do y'all think? :TY

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about above the mirror :dunno

I've found that Fuel Pressure is something I Check.. but not routinely Scan.. I would think Air Pressure might be the same ?

Joe

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I already have boost, pyrometer, and water temp above the mirror.
I thought about going with a 4 gauge pod and adding the fuel press up there, and leaving the air press gauges alone, just requires more work disconnecting/ reinstalling the other 3 gauges :rolleyes:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
At work we take a torch..........heat the lever in place..........bend it a little.......then clean and repaint.

Tbar

Bolt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about a double needle air gauge? I have an Isspro like that in my pod. R5606 I think.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about this pod... You could put your Pyro and boost there...

You can also mod it to hold 4...

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i am liking joes pix. always wanted to find options as to where i could put gauges (if i'd ever get around to installing something....lololololo)

i too like the heat/bend idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg