need help with exhaust ideas

motoxraca33

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey guys my name is ben im new to the forums and i appolagise if this has been a topic in the past but i just took my 6" stacks and 5" turbo back straight pipe off my truck and wanted to make a custom exhaust under the truck. i wanted some ideas and was hoping to see some pictures of your exhaust...Thanks guys!

StrokinHarley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys my name is ben im new to the forums and i appolagise if this has been a topic in the past but i just took my 6" stacks and 5" turbo back straight pipe off my truck and wanted to make a custom exhaust under the truck. i wanted some ideas and was hoping to see some pictures of your exhaust...Thanks guys!

so since you took off the stacks and 5" exhaust are they up for grabs?

motoxraca33

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what do you mean?:confused: they sit in the bed and i undid the clamp from the 90 degree elbow under the truck and lifted them off.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
they sit in the bed and i undid the clamp from the 90 degree elbow under the truck and lifted them off.

So the "Y" was in the bed of the truck...gotcha. I have a few friends who put the "Y" under the bed, which is what I assumed you did. Had the Y been under the bed, and stacks welded, you wouldn't be confused anymore! Just asking for fun. :D

I'm not a STACK guy anyway, so a little uneducated on it. :confused: My bad~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58