Need help with the lie-o-meter

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
My overhead lie-o-meter quit working on me out of the blue and I need to see if anyone might know what it could be. I really don't need it but I can't stand to have something not work on one of my vehicles. The two buttons still light up but nothing on the screen.

Thanks.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then find a friend you TRUST and have seen solder....
or start pricing a new or used replacment.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey if you can live with it until summer when my brother and I have to drive to ATL we could probably swing in and get it soldered for you. My brother had to do this same fix and it took him like 20 minutes start to finish. Man I wish you would have posted this 2 weeks ago we just went through there on president's day, and stopped at the McDonald's. I go through there more frequently than him but I am probably worse at soldering than you. If your interested let me know.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
That fix works great...........did it on my truck.

Tbar

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
Hey if you can live with it until summer when my brother and I have to drive to ATL we could probably swing in and get it soldered for you. My brother had to do this same fix and it took him like 20 minutes start to finish. Man I wish you would have posted this 2 weeks ago we just went through there on president's day, and stopped at the McDonald's. I go through there more frequently than him but I am probably worse at soldering than you. If your interested let me know.

I will let you know if I cannot get it done. Thanks a bunch.
Sorry if the food was crap....it is not one of the better ones. :lmao

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58