need help

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
My truck was missing the factory 7 way plug at the rear bumper, and the harness to go to the factory harness, any thought or ideas? I know it would be to easy to just snip the wires at the plug and hard wire to a new 7 way but I just want the factory style plug and go.

Thanks

Mike

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
NAPA,Autozone,Checkers etc etc ought to have a plug and play 7 way harness right on the shelf. No need to cut and snip and hardwire.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
thanks I checked a few trailer supplies with no luck, maybe its as easy as an auto parts store.

Mike

Reaction score
dieseldork said:
My truck was missing the factory 7 way plug at the rear bumper, and the harness to go to the factory harness, any thought or ideas? I know it would be to easy to just snip the wires at the plug and hard wire to a new 7 way but I just want the factory style plug and go.

Thanks

Mike

How old is your truck Mike?

Ron

Johnswiftm

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes what year is your truck it may only come with the wires jst up in the harness. PS stay away from Hoppy products.

Reaction score
dieseldork said:
My truck is a 2001 f250 4x4 psd

If the truck was newer I'd say go back and argue with the dealer - but it's just a case of someone took yours off. All of the connectors will be there for you as it did come with one. I guess I would just stop by a dealer and get one - no splicing or rigging. Make sure to get the bolt to fasten it to the bumper.

Ron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14