need help

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Johnswiftm said:
You need a complete harness for that back there that plugs in Look at the the Draw-tite P/N 20031

Actually #18243 is the correct application. The one you quoted is a 5er bedside installation outfit.

From how the original post is worded, I think he already has the harness and just needs the connector, which is etrailer.com part #11775 (Pollak P-11-893)shown below. I think I paid six or seven dollars shipped for the ones I have.

Pollak1.JPG

Pollak2.JPG

EDIT: The DrawTite kit includes the missing relays and fuses for tow capability.

Ford, GM, MoPar....makes no nevermind....same application.

Last edited:

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is the complete harness he is missing, then it will be about 90 from the dealer. I am in the same situation as him, so I will be forced to dump 90 bucks to get the whole thing.

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For all you folks with towing electrical wants/needs, do yourselves a favor and check out these sources:

Redneck
Etrailer
Tex Trail

I need something I no longer shop....I go directly to these three sources and my stuff's sitting on my doorstep before I can find a better deal anywhere else.

Although I can get as much trailer elsewhere for half their prices, Big Tex (Tex Trail) always has smokin' deals on selected trailer parts. If you haven't visited their place you should....very informative and cool people up there in Mt Pleasant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14