Need info on connector...

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
My wires to my ipr are all gushy from fuel like most are, they have been heat shrunk and repaired and ..... 40 million times and the connector is shot. Long story short its messing up again and I want it right this time. I have an old ipr with a good solenoid I can solder wires to and put spade connectors on, but
if anyone has an old ipr connector or injector connector from a burnt uvc harness I would pay shipping and for the part if its for sale. To get it from Ford you have to get the fuel bowl harness for 65.00 and the rest is fine, just the ipr wires.

Can't find the connector body and terminals from arrow terminal or any parts stores, so if you guys can't help its off to Ford for a harness or to the shop with some solder and heat shrink..:dunno

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
This what you're looking for?

IPR Connector with 12" Pigtail
(International) 2501107C1

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
Thanks

Hey thanks Don. Do you know if Ford can cross that? I know International would be cheaper, but they are 30 miles away and they work the same hours I do....

Might have to patch it again and do it mail order with the MC.

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
I think it's possible to cross ref it, but the question is can/will your local Ford guy do it. Also may just be something they chose not to stock. Try emailing powerstrokeshop.com and see if they can get a Ford number for you. Probably special order at IH dealers too, so you'll likely have to wait either way.

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
Arrrrghhh

I just spent 1.5 hours on the side of the road 2 blocks from my house with this crap.

Tried to patch it up so I could drive till I got part, by toolbox is in the bed and I need to get it back to work in the morning. Drove it and it stranded me. Between crappy 12v trouble light and walking back and forth to my house for heat shrink, shop towels, etc I spent 1.5 hours before I got a good positive engagement of the female pins onto the ipr solenoid. Couldv'e been worse I guess, I did have my whole top box of tools w/ me. Think I got it patched up enough to work for now, but after I get my tools off I won't drive it till I get it fixed. Looks like the rusted out 89 tercel is gonna get a workout now. Gonna call the two nearest Internationals, 30 and 95 miles away and see if they have it. Wife is off work, so she said she would go pick up the part if anyone has one. I kick myself in the but for this though, first time that connector screwed up on me was 3 years ago, just been patching it instead of fixing it, so my fault this time-mad -mad

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
New part numbers...

Well, I got it fixed. Went to Archway international in St. Louis after work tonight, had the part in stock for 18 bucks. They are open till 10 o clock in parts and service and they were PACKED full busy, I'll remember them when I'm in a pinch. Anyway have another number for your list Don.

The ipr connector was the number you gave 2501107c1.

I checked for an icp connector pigtail while there to replace mine with a broken retaining clip. They had it too, part number for it I noticed wasn't on you list, so it is...2501105c1 it was 17 bucks.

worth the price in my opinion for both to not have to mess with pins and all the stuff. I forgot while I was there to get the engine harness side connector to plug to the valve cover for the one of mine thats broken. oh well, mine isn't giving me any trouble yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58