NEED SOME HELP!!

TWISTER

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
Do you guys have any helpfull mods for the 6.0 just didnt see alot on the boards any help would be great thanx!!:confused:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Help us out by telling us what your expectations are? Better mileage? More power? More smoke? Longevity? Reliability? Bling bling?

TWISTER

TOWN DRUNK
Reaction score
SORRY Looking for more power, I put a araid air box on and have the new juice a2 and 4" exaust from the turbo back, was just wondering if there was anything else i could do!

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
TWISTER said:
SORRY Looking for more power, I put a araid air box on and have the new juice a2 and 4" exaust from the turbo back, was just wondering if there was anything else i could do!
Depends on what your expectations are. You have gone as far as you can go with your truck and still have reliability, in my opinion (for what it is worth.) Anything more, and you may start lifting heads and puking coolant, among other things.

If you are okay with this, because lifted heads are just an excuse to get some better head studs, then you have things you could do, but I am no expert ont he 6 liter. My brother had one, and had serious issues with it. His father in law had one that was fine until he put a box in it and it started puking coolant from that day on. Not saying the 6 liter is a POS, ont he contrary, I think it is pretty awesome at 325 HP, you just have to do more than throw a box on them sometimes to get good, dependable HP.

All of this is my opinion, based upon the limited experiences I've had with two 6 liters. Maybe it is worht something, maybe not, but I figured I would share, anyway... Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14