Need some part help '08 f350

borg54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes i have full ins on it. I actually didn't even mind about the bumper so much cause i wanted the Road Armor one anyway. The ins payout was enough to get the new bumper instead of replacing the stock. I thought everything else was fine, but i didn't notice this minor hole in the A/C condenser until the old bumper was off.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's your intercooler personally.. the big black one( front most ) with the big tube running into it is the intercooler

best pic I could find sry

url

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the 10 years I've owned my truck, or any of my trucks for that matter, I'v NEVER loaned it to anyone. Ever.

I'll Haul what needs to be Hauled, Tow what needs to be Towed.. for anyone who needs a "Hustle". Loan it out ? Nope, not me.

The Wife has never even driven [my] DRW*. (She could, but she don't want to.. cuz the Butts.. to Big, she sez.);):D Okay by me.

Seems like there's been more than a few Post lately about get'n trucks back.. Tore Up, some kinda way ?

To each his own I guess :dunno

Joe

* she drove it up a Boat Ramp once. A 9-11 for me.... AND her.:lmao:lmao

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife drives mine all the time ,, She doesn't drink so She becomes my designated driver. lol ..other than that no one else ,,

borg54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
It is the intercooler. I am going to call the adjuster tomorrow because the intercooler is a lot more expensive than the A/C condenser.

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but !! the inter cooler is easier to repair ,, and doesn't need a recharge

borg54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Very true AND i am looking at the Banks intercooler as a replacement. I guess if i have to buy an intercooler i might as well get a better one. I think the Ford one is about $600 and then maybe another $200 for install. The Banks one is $1100 so that would be an extra $300 for a pretty good part.

My only concern is going back to the adjuster. I don't see why they wouldn't make things right, but i didn't get around to fixing the truck for a couple of months so i hope they don't hassle me.

borg54

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Banks ordered ;)

I am beginning to rethink my loaning out of the truck...after this accident, my stock front end got a Road, 12k winch and a Banks intercooler. All for no money out of pocket...!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58