Nekkid Crotch Rocket...too funny!

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
At least you got to find out by taking yours apart, I found out the hard way, ripped it off with asphalt :eek:

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:roflmao

Been there and done that....got a pile of "broken wing" patches somewhere. That's why I limp, grimace a lot, eat 600mg Ibuprofen (in the early 80s it was percodan) like popcorn, and my body's full of pins, staples, and kevlar.

I'm gonna have big fun peddlin' this thing on ePay....look at it and imagine mass quantities of diesel fuel over the next couple of years.:D

Last edited:

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Oh yeah, we must have had the same race instructor.....the one that forgot to tell us...."This will hurt when you're older"

I sound like a bowl of rice krispies in the morning, every joint goes snap, crackle and finally POP!!

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how many people on here experience rolling out of bed in the morning onto their knees, slowly stretch the kinks out, and learn how to walk all over again....about three days per week.

Nothing pops or crackles any more....just grinds.:D

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW....my primary instructor was John Ward from Robison's Harley-Davidson, Daytona Beach, FL. Craziest and fastest guy on two wheels I've ever known.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
I do understand, I gotta get a bed that's lower to the floor, that way the landing won't hurt as bad :roflmao

Ed Bargy here, and I thought I was nutz

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
s d mills said:
I'm curious as to how many people on here experience rolling out of bed in the morning onto their knees, slowly stretch the kinks out, and learn how to walk all over again....about three days per week.

Been there, done that crotch rocket thing, got the above mentioned aches and pains. Add to that an arthritic shoulder and bad knees from carrying a television camera as a news reporter for ten years. These new guys have it made with five pound cameras, those old cameras weighed 70+ pounds. Then there was the video recorder I had to carry on my OTHER shoulder. At least the burden got lighter as the technology improved.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
My last bike was a V-Max. 100,000 + miles (not on the V-Max) and never have laid a bike down. Luck? Providence? Don't know for sure but I've had a lot of good miles on my bikes.
Now I'm old and never crashed but the aches and pains still are there. As an old man, my present bike is a V twin thumper just so that the knees can stretch out a bit when riding.
Jim

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
s d mills said:

Sometimes I gotta pick up my 295 lb. dad out of his bed, or he'll just lay there all day

He's shot

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58