note New 6.7

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(I'm even thinking about keeping it!!! Considering the value numbers I'm seeing on KBB and what the dealer offered me for trade in, keeping it seems like a good idea. )

Man that is the truth. Keep it or sale it to a friend.

Doug

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
After my inside source called me, my salesman called me shortly afterward to give me the "I told you so", (which he did). He said all the trucks on the lot will be upgraded right away. I mentioned my neighbor wasn't going to be happy because he received his 2011 last month. The salesman said all he had to do was bring it in for the upgrade. It sounds to me like "end of August" is just so they can upgrade inventory first.

I'm sure they'll take care of you on it.

My question was, "will I receive documentation to reflect the newer version"? I can see it now, we go to resell our trucks and the first question is going to be, is this the first or second phase 6.7.

When they upgrade you, you may want to insist on documentation!!!

the only person that's going to matter to is a gearhead like yourself.. the average Joe Average isn't gonna care..
like the flamethrower 6.4's... no one cares if they were Job 1, Job 2 or Job 24,756... as long as theirs doesn't shoot fire out of the exhaust...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl