New Addition to the Mod Family....

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
looks like you have so signs of slowing down. once the PMS hits ya, you just cant stop.

looks good tommy. as far as the bumpers i like the ones you have, except maybe you could paint them to match the AZ beige.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! :sweet

You'll love all that extra light, trust me. Mine have come in handy on several occasions, especially when our scene lights have not arrived yet.

As far as the bumper, I still think the 05-07 Superduties with the stock bumper have the best profile. :thumbs

Barrett

X-Hibition

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whose light bar are you running? The full width look is nice. Just four tabs for lights?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice work ! I just installed a full set of bilstein shock absorbers myself...

Fx4ord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bama- No it looks like the brakes are broken for slowin down in the mod department. I need to though I am closing on a new house on the 27th so I figured I would just squeeze this mod in under the radar.

AB- Yea man I can't wait to see what Kind of light it throws I'm sure it will come in handy at times. I was going to make a bumper swap with Sid he wanted my chrome and he has some AB painted ones to match my truck. We were going to do it at the North Texas Truck Rally but I was not able to make it. So I still need to figure something out. Maybe I will just haul ass up there when I get a chance.

X-hibition - I have no idea what brand it is. I brought my truck in to get a routine gear oil change after 500 miles on the 4.56's and a tire rotation. My guy over at performance offroad in gulfport ms, said it was such a good price that he just installed it for me without confirmation. I liked it that way because it was one less decision I had to make. I'm not sure about the light tabs. When I get in from offshore I will let you know.

Scarlet Nape - Yes it gets a little surface dirt for now. I have an issue with my shock hoops and the sway bar relocator for now. When I get it resolved I will make sure and hit one hole for you with pictures. When I get in I am going to get a few pics doing a burn-out now that I have the OK from the gear guy at the 4x4 shop.

Bush Pilot - Thanks for the compliment I really appreciate it.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks sweet on the truck. Like the lights. Good try on holding out on the mods. HAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58