New BioDiesel location in Dallas

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I was by there a couple of weeks ago and they were still selling it. Loves originally sold "BioWillie", but the last time I saw their pumps, they were just listed as "B20".
I might have to call the Anna Loves in the morning to confirm their B20 stocking.I'll follow up on Friday.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to call the Anna Loves in the morning to confirm their B20 stocking.I'll follow up on Friday.

Bill, I was at Anna this afternoon and stopped at Love's. The diesel is B-5.
They used to have B20, but with the new diesels only being tested for B-5 I guess they had to reduce the biodiesel content. What a bummer. It was $2.749. The other two truck stops were also the same price, but I don't know if the Citgo station (Driver's Travel Mart) has biodiesel. The one across the highway (Exxon/Grandy's) is biodiesel, but I don't know the mixture (it was B20 awhile back).

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
I drive thru Carl's Corner about once a week and it looks like they have stopped working on the bio-diesel facility there. Even when it wasn't raining there were hardly ever any work / construction trucks around. I wonder what is going on?
Craig

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58