New bling for me.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Company name and phone number. I did not want it to cover the whole door on my regular driver.
It says
A Mind for Detail
480-834-3434

I do pressure washing and fleet washing.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Company name and phone number. I did not want it to cover the whole door on my regular driver.
It says
A Mind for Detail
480-834-3434

I do pressure washing and fleet washing.

i thought so, i put mine on the rear windows, dont like the paint to get scratches.

is that an AZ area code scooter? if so, what city?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gilbert, AZ (480) 834-3434)
That is a fine looking truck, I have always loved red.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Next time you are in the Florida panhandle area, be sure to drop by and wash my rig. I now have another thirty feet of wheels to wash with the fiver, don't know if I have the strength. :D

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear is dropped a little low. The tongue of the trailer has two pressure washers on it. It probably weighs close to 1000 lbs on the tongue. It was parked on a little bit of an incline, so it looks much worse.
It is an Arizona area code, but it is Mesa, which is right next to Gilbert.
I put the name on the doors because that is what the government contracts I have require. They are not magnets, so there are no scratches.
Thanks for the compliments. I'm really happy with the look.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Just commenting on the tongue weight, I would expect that sag from a General Motors product.:D Not a Ford.:eek: I heard you have pressure washers on the front, do you have a water tank over the axles? We have high pressure water blasters and sewer cleaning trailers that we tow around where the motor and pump is close to the tongue, the water tank is over the axles and the hose reel is on the back. Ford has the vehicles that will pull these trailers all day long. Had to add 2-3 leaves in the rear to bring it up though. Good lookin rims. :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl