New Brush guard! And I finally gave my truck a wash, PICS!

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck hasn't had a wash in almost a year!! It hasn't been driven much until recently. So I figured I'd throw up some nice clean pics.

I also finally got my WAAG Front runner bumper guard. I haven't seen anyone else with this bar, that's the main reason I wanted it. I also like the look of it a lot, but I like things that not everyone has so I can make my truck unique.

anyway.... On to the pics!!

DSC01862.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01865.jpg

DSC01866.jpg

;tu

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
:sweet Its purdy! Very nice lookin truck. Those fender flares make it look beefier. I've never seen a bumper guard like that. Very interesting. I too like things that no one else has. Im building my own headache rack and safari rack/roof rack (I like the one on your truck btw!). I like bein unique when it comes to my vehicles. What other body stuff you gonna do to her?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look'n Good, like the brush gaurd ;tu ;tu

By the look's of them Clouds & Weather.. the wash up might not last long ?

Joe

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look'n Good, like the brush gaurd ;tu ;tu

By the look's of them Clouds & Weather.. the wash up might not last long ?

Joe

Yeah, It needed a wash BAD! It had been sitting near some trees for a few months and had green crap all over it. It did start pouring about an hour after i washed it, but its still cleaner than it was before ha ha... Damn Washington weather.

Stroked:
As far as body stuff I'm set. My tool box needs new gas shocks, one of my mirror trims are broken and the motor in the opposite one is bad. So I have to fix those up. Once Im done there Im going to get a chip and install my gauges.

One thing I would like to do soon is re-spray my bed, and rhino line my lumber rack too. I reckon Ill get those done, too much work for me to do.

thanks for the comments guys!;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58