New center console built

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Well I built the new center console for the tow rig, it holds everything that I need ie: CB, CB speaker, Power inverter, Cup Holder, Laptop, big storage space, and all the wiring is hidden... Here are the pics, I also have the Garmin 18 software that turns the laptop into a GPS system, Im also trying to find a wireless card for it so I can hit hot spots while traveling.. Another cool thing is that the laptop has a DVD player, and the laptop plugs into my stereo head unit via USB, so I can have surround sound while watching a movie in the back seat, and or MP3's that I have already on the computer...

picture_209_133.jpg

picture_210_158.jpg

picture_211_140.jpg

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks, this was the best way of building the set, I also built it so If needed I could remove the panels and add more wiring, or what ever I wanted to add, I also built a power plug inside of the console so I wouldnt have wiring dangling out side...

Ya the coffee cup is because of my jeep that I tow to the trails

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
bad_bad_bubba said:
Cool! Maybe you could do a write up so a few folks could borrow your ideas. :D

Ill see what I can come up with, I really didnt take any pic of the build, but its fairly easy, if you know what you want to put into it

SDPS

pull what?
Reaction score
man I am lovin that center consel!!! Have you considered making those and selling them? I would definatly be interested if you could transform the fitting to fit a 2000 powerstroke!

sdps

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
that sure is awsome, if i didnt have a 40-20-40 seat i would deff consider somthing like that!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14