New daily driver!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Ditto on that!!! Are you gonna put some stripes on it?
Not that you really are "itching" to, but how much rubber have you left on the pavement yet? :D

if i was gonna do strips, i would go all out and get this

the new 2007 shelby GT500, oh yeah baby:thumbs

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Nice looking Stang. :sweet :thumbs The 0% APR is really hard to beat right now. My truck should be going bye bye by Monday. Unfortunately I hate to say it but an F-150 crewcab loaded XLT 4x4 will be replacing it. I owed WAY to much on mine and to make Mother Ford happy I settled into the F-150. I think I'm going to like it alot. Think an XLT then add every option that you can to it. Payment will be about $200 cheaper too.:D :sweet But it won't be a diesel. :(

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black_Mamba said:
Payment will be about $200 cheaper too.:D :sweet But it won't be a diesel. :(
I understand that. Plus the F150 will be easier to drive and park. Also, you'll be able to drive it awhile until the F150 Diesel comes out around 2009/2010. Which engine did you get in the 150, and is it a FlexFuel (E-85 compatible) engine?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i will probably get yelled at for this, but i wouldn't mind having another honda accord 2 door, one of the best cars i ever had, great gas mileage and would be a blessing right now with the high prices of gas & fuel.

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
I got the 4.6L V8 cause I got about $2000 in a rebate for having the 4.6L Supercrew along with alot of other rebates that totaled to about $9,000.:sweet for me working for Ingersoll-Rand. That helped ALOT on my upside down. It is flexfuel compatiable. That was what I was trying to do was wait on the diesel in the F-150 but my trans is going out AGAIN -mad so I needed to get rid of the girl before I set it on fire and have a good cookout over it. I don't care how it drives easier and how much fuel mileage I get cause I have a company vehicle. This deal was to help set my credit in stone as being excellent. I was already a tier 1 but I want to make sure it will stay there. Also I wanted something new in the process. I have never been around or had anything new. So this is my first cherry popped on having a new vehicle. Funny thing is by the time it is payed off I might have 20,000 miles on it and that is if I have gotten a wild hair one day and drove a long distance.:roflmao

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I think they need to quit screwing around, and put the V10 in the Mustang...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
JLDickmon said:
I think they need to quit screwing around, and put the V10 in the Mustang...

they actually have used the mustang as a "mule" (work horse car for testing) with the v10 in it. i saw it on RIDES or something like that one time.

it was wicked fast man, ford could sell 10 times as many if they did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58