new ford owner...

1jeep

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So after many months of looking around and thinking that i was trading in my toyota and head back to dodge....i bought a 08 Ford F350.

My father the Dmax owner was shocked, prior to the toy i had 20 years of dodge and really liked the cummins, but i guess i loved the ford!
I pick her up tonight F350 super cab 8' bed lariat with the 6.4 diesel and cant wait to tow my camper this weekend with her.

I have never owned a ford truck, so be gentle!

Last edited:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to both the SDD and Ford families. My first car was a new 1972 Ford Pinto, and with the exception of a handful of Chevys, and one each of Toyota, Cadillac, and Mazda, all my other vehicles have been Ford products ranging in size from the Pinto to a B-600 school bus. I prefer Fords to all others, plus have been dealing with the same salesman for 23 years.

1jeep

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ok got her home last night and i will say this truck is solid! My previous truck was a 07 tundra with the 5.7, it was fast compared to this f350, but the f350 cruises along on the highway very nicely. EVen my father swore it was ncier than his dmax and now wants to trade in for a ford.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14