Question New Ford

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, hope you can get a good deal there in Weatherford at Southwest Ford. I would not recommend Grand Prairie Ford to anyone. My son went there awhile back to check out a 2007 Explorer he found on their website. Those people were not wanting him to leave without making some type of commitment. He's 31, but is very slow in making decisions (much better than dear old dad). He will not be pressured into anything. We finally convinced them we were going to get a bit to eat and talk about it, and never went back. I've dealt with the same salesman for 20 years with absolutely no pressure.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
For those of you who are considering buying a new one,

My friend owns a local Ford dealership. He says that people are trading in their USED PSDs in droves because of $4/gal diesel, and are buying better MPG vehicles. He said that the market is now glutted with these used trucks, and you will get pennies on the dollar for your trade.

New trucks are not the only inventory that has seen a drastic decline in value. Used trucks have declined 40% in value in the past year. If you are going to trade, do so with your eyes WIDE open.... :watchout :wow

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey ryan,
yeah 5 spd auto, sorry, fat fingers, small keys.:rant
almost $41k, with dealer installed remote start. listed almost $52k

got home this morn from weekend trip. 500mi topped it off, checked fuel mileage. 15.1 on message center, 15.33 hand calculated. this was pulling small trailer with ride mower.
got a hypertech for in it. undecided if i should put it in, or run some more miles on it first? just turned 1800.

Sounds like a great deal!! Beautful truck still.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, hope you can get a good deal there in Weatherford at Southwest Ford. I would not recommend Grand Prairie Ford to anyone. My son went there awhile back to check out a 2007 Explorer he found on their website. Those people were not wanting him to leave without making some type of commitment. He's 31, but is very slow in making decisions (much better than dear old dad). He will not be pressured into anything. We finally convinced them we were going to get a bit to eat and talk about it, and never went back. I've dealt with the same salesman for 20 years with absolutely no pressure.

Yeh Grand prairie Ford sucks!! I had the same experience! very high pressure sells! Will never go back. I wont be buying from southwest either. They dont make the best deals...

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who are considering buying a new one,

My friend owns a local Ford dealership. He says that people are trading in their USED PSDs in droves because of $4/gal diesel, and are buying better MPG vehicles. He said that the market is now glutted with these used trucks, and you will get pennies on the dollar for your trade.

New trucks are not the only inventory that has seen a drastic decline in value. Used trucks have declined 40% in value in the past year. If you are going to trade, do so with your eyes WIDE open.... :watchout :wow

Yeh the market is terrible. Very bad time to try and trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14