New forum member and F-450 owner

C130H

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just joined this forum and also a new 2015 F-450 owner. Traded in my 2011 F-250 which I had owned since new last week and so far love the dually. I had a hard time finding the color/interior combination I wanted and was in the market for an F-350 DRW. Dealer called and said they'd just gotten in the F-450 in the exact combination I was looking for so now I'm the new proud owner.

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of truck, and a good looking one also. Welcome to SDD.com. Will you be pulling a fifthwheel with your truck or
a race car trailer? Hope you come back often.
Doug

C130H

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, appreciate it. I will be pulling a 35 foot toy hauler with it. A little more truck than I needed but had the options I wanted in the color I preferred and was able to get it at about the same price as the F-350 DRW. Only F-450 I saw at several dealerships I visited and think maybe someone ordered it and backed out. Plus, it's Texas, might as well go big!

C130H

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I really like this truck and can't believe how quiet it is and how well it rides. I was a little concerned about the ride quality but it is actually quite a bit better than my F-250 and for a truck this size I'm impressed. I know we don't buy these trucks for their ride quality but I'll give Ford credit with what they've done with these trucks. I was very happy with my 2011 F-250 but the new Super Duty's are even better and I can definitely tell a difference in the torque and horsepower increase.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58