New from east texas

Jdark6

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a 2000 f350 lariat le and a 03 6.0 I've had powerstrokes for years but never really needed help till now. Thanks in advance

Jdark6

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks joe mine has been through the ringer the last few months since you was trying to help me on my other thread I will fill you in I bought it in March of this year with 232k on it local ford dealer had installed new injectors at 229k I replaced the cups and new o rings a coolant flush and she was good. On 5/9/15 I was towing a 6.0 Ccsb when I was rear ended by an 18 wheeler totaling both trucks the 7.3 had no frame damage so I am rebuilding it. So far I've painted it tuxedo black metallic with a 15 bed leveling kit new tires 07 Harley headlights and an 07 grill. Now I'm having the problem we were talking about.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW !!! Stay with it.. sounds like you have a "Vision" for that 2K.

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, you kinda changed the ole gal up just a little, but it looks good.
Sure glad you were not hurt. Most trucks can be fixed or replaced.
Doug

Jdark6

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank you it could have been a lot worse we are hurt enough to be off work back surgery is in the future due to a broken back but I'm very thankful my little girl was in the back passenger side seat and she was not hurt just some whiplash and scared to death. Needless to say I'm a ford guy from now on

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14