New Google toolbar

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Where is this spell check on the google tool-bar? My new computer has a google tool-bar but I don't see the spell check on it? I found a iespell spell checker, is that the way to go? Not sure if it is what I had before?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Where is this spell check on the google tool-bar? My new computer has a google tool-bar but I don't see the spell check on it? I found a iespell spell checker, is that the way to go? Not sure if it is what I had before?

If you downloaded the google toolbar from google, then click the options button and check the spell check.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The google toolbar came already installed on the new machine. Spell check is not an option in the options. I am about to hook the old computer back up. All this one wants me to do is update this, update that, secure this, secure that and then restart for every update. About to drive me nuts..

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Well after reading all this I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and it came with a Google toolbar. Am I crazy or is Firefox faster than IE?? It seems to load pages faster.

Yes Indeed it does! I also agree with CHP, IE is a resource hog as well as Norton AV. I haven't converted to McAfee yet but I heard that is just as much a resource hog as NAV.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Well my resources must just about be used up. This thing has Internet explorer, Norton and McAfee. Been doing a little research and I guess I better switch to Firefox for the browser and Thunderbird for email when I get time. Then maybe AVG will work right? Right now all the protection has 30 and 90 day free trials so we will see how it goes.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
There's also a hack to make Firefox go faster (Done and works!), I would like the google toolbar but im a Yahoo! fan.

And for all of you IE'ers you can easily import all your stuff from IE to Firefox automatically

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14