New Guy From Kentucky

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello All, My name is Larry And I'm looking forward to joining and learning from this site.;tu

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome Larry. There is a lot to learn here, so if you have any problems, or questions, just ask away.

Dave :)

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, This looks like a good site, hope my 1st impression was right.:sweet

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Larry and Welcome to SDD.com, glad to have you here, your truck sounds like a nice one.
What will you be pulling with it?
Where do you live at in the KY state?
Doug

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello Larry and Welcome to SDD.com, glad to have you here, your truck sounds like a nice one.
What will you be pulling with it?
Where do you live at in the KY state?
Doug

Thanks Doug, Best truck I've ever had hands down! I will be pulling a 5ver TT soon, still shopping around. I live in Lexington but look forward to travelling after I purchase my TT.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I like Camping at Green River State Park down near Campbellsville, KY. Fills up on holidays real fast.
Don't know when I will get to come back up there. Enjoy your new rig, you should have lots of good times in it.
Doug

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Are there any other Kentucky Boy's here??? A meet and greet might be a good idea, what do you think? BTW, Surrounding states are welcome to attend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr