New guy from STL

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Powerboatr the bbq used to be good from Super Smokers until one of the partners died a couple of years ago, I haven't heard if they reopened since.

Super Smokers was the shizzz.... I believe they haven't reopened or atleast they weren't last spring:dunno

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Im also from the STL area, I live about 15 min east of the city. Collinsville Illinois
I think there is a super smokers in Fairview Heights IL Just off hwy 64

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did suck it up last year but.... G E T O U T OF T O W N!!!!!

No on a serious note welcome, only about 50 or 60 miles from ya. TUBBZ is from Ballwin...few others close to ya.

Your not even in town. I know exactly were Farm Town is been there alot. I have duck hunted Fredericktown city lake and Bismark lake. Also been to St. Joe a couple of times in my former trucks. :tounge

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im also from the STL area, I live about 15 min east of the city. Collinsville Illinois
I think there is a super smokers in Fairview Heights IL Just off hwy 64

Last time I was through Fairview Heights Super Smokers was closed. Where at in Colinsville, near 162 and 157?

On a side note did you see that a guy in Florissant had a billet grill for $100.

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Last time I was through Fairview Heights Super Smokers was closed. Where at in Colinsville, near 162 and 157?
On a side note did you see that a guy in Florissant had a billet grill for $100.

Yeah havent been there in a while just remembered eating there once.

I live real close to 157 about a mile or less from the new walmart

no i didn't see the grille in florissant ill have to double check the sales threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14