New guy here

SDPS

pull what?
Reaction score
Hows it going everybody?

My name is Trent and I am from Canon City Colorado. Two days ago I got my first of I hope to be many Ford Powerstrokes. Its a 2000 7.3 turbo, EX, LB, 4X4, and A beautiful maroon exterior. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you guys now you have a pretty handy little site here.:thanks :thumbs

Trent

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Great truck Trent and welcome to SDD. Stay a while, you will learn many things (watch the wallet).

Dave :D

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You will love that EX. We are on our second, and my Wife does not want anything else. :sweet

A wealth of information is available here. You will find that most of us have done the exact mod that you might be looking for, helping you to skip the step of trial and error. :eek: Just ask, and someone will pipe in. (Your decision on whether or not to listen to us :roflmao ).

Enjoy it.

Barrett

SDPS

pull what?
Reaction score
thanks guys...It will mostly be a work truck, but hey cant a work truck have fun too? I have a feeling the wallet will come into a "shortage" of its food supply here soon! Thanks again

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel there Trent:thumbs Been thru Canon City a few times when we resided south of Denver a few moons ago:cool:

Awesome choice for a truck too! :drive :tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58