New Guy

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
I'm new to this site, but I've been on a few others. Looks like this will be a fun spot to just talk about Fords, without the harassment from gm lovers, or ram lovers!!!:roflmao . Seariously though, nice site ya'll got here!

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard............we're glad to have ya. :thumbs

Tbar

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Welcome. I bet you can't wait until March :)

If he's as bad as I when I was waiting for my truck to be delivered, he'll be looking for an excuse to drive by a Ford dealer, ANY Ford dealer actually, and think "someday soon, someday soon...".:roflmao

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
I wish it was a spankin' new truck.....LOL I'm looking for a nice used one. I'm hoping for a 7.3L, but I ain't picky!!!!! As long as it gots a BLUE OVAL!

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
When I got mine it had to be sent from another dealer to the dealer by my house where I purchased it. I drive by a dealer by my work, about 20 miles from home, everyday. I saw an Ex. sitting on the lot that had all my specs, so I asked if it was sold and they told me it was and where it was going. I asked if I could take it seeing it was my truck anyway but no dice.:(

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, your gonna love your PSD when you get it! and this site!
Some people have A.D.D., we all have S.D.D. It is a disorder that makes you look for any excuse to go out and get in your PSD and drive it. :thumbs Just cause you can!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl