New head bolts and egr delete

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
yeah i got lucky as my friend is a service manager (not ford) but sent my truck to the ford house and pulled some strings and they put the egr delete in as well.....man i hope everything works out for ya and im sure it will stay together now

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
They pulled the whole a/c heater system to make room to jank the heads

They would have been way better off pulling the whole engine or lifting the cab. It is a huge pain trying to do the heads that way, let alone get studs in there too... Buy anyhow, sorry about your troubles, hope they get it fixed up right for you :)

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
I'm up early like a silly expectant father waiting for a call to tell me my baby is ready to pickup....I guess when you buy them they are like all the rest but as you all blood, sweat and tears, (tears mostly from the money you spend) you feel like they are special....When I pick her up today, 50 miles away, i'm towing my jeep wrangler back home behind it....Then i'll install the coolant filter and the air horn, tank and compressor. At least then she'll sound tough....I'll slide the camper on her, hook up the jeep again and drive her up the mountian out of town.... See how she does....If good, then Saturday we leave for the round about trip to South Carolina. Should be about a 7k trip in total......WIsh me LuCk! I hope the cruise control does not catch fire!..:lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58